Sunday, April 10, 2011

Patio Dining

We have had a long stretch of marvelous weather. A little windy, but sunny and warm. Warm enough to bring out the sandals and dresses and short sleeved shirts. Tonight was such a glorious end to the day that we took our little family to Irma's Burger Shack to take advantage of some outdoor patio dining. We parked ourselves at a wooden picnic table and had a nice time together (Mike didn't have to film today). The girls colored their kids' menus and Lucas yelled, "Car! Car!" every time one drove by while I kept singing the lyrics to the songs on the radio. We had a great selection with favorites like "Sweet Child O'Mine" by Guns N' Roses and "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul. Ahhh...Jr. High memories.

Me and my boy
Love this pic. I told them to smile like I had just told a funny joke. Hannah went for the overkill while Leah just pulled her drink in front of her face and stared at me.

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Straight up now tell me do really wanna love me forever oh oh oh