Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Beauty, Joy and Inspiration

As promised, I spent some time today trying to really look around the hospital and find things of beauty, joy, or inspiration. And I was successful! These things are everywhere if you truly look for them.
INSPIRATION
I read this verse every day as I come and go. It hangs right outside the main hospital elevators.
Another verse. My mom had me write this one out and hang it in her room. It's one of her favorites.

BEAUTY
Lovely flowers sent by my cousin Phil and his wife Keri. Phil is an Army Green Beret and currently overseas.
The view from my mom's room window. I love the bright blue sky and the grass that is turning green. I even love the flat Oklahoma landscape.

JOY
We posted a few photos of the kids on the wall in her room. They truly are a joy to all of us.

Quick update: Mom had another good day. She slept a lot, but the most exciting part was that they took the ventilator out. Hooray for talking!

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

So glad she's getting better! Blessings!