2. I have been vaccinated for rabies. My senior year in high school I was bitten by a stray cat and had to go through multiple rounds of shots "just in case". Wouldn't recommend it.
3. I like to listen to sports radio. Don't ask me why, but I find it comforting. And I don't do it all the time, but occasionally it's just what I want.
4. I'm an only child.
5. When I go to a theme park (like Six Flags) I won't ride the water rides because walking around in wet clothes drives me crazy. Can't do it.
6. I haven't had a speeding ticket since 1997. Knock on wood.
7. I flamenco danced on a table in Barcelona, Spain. I have a picture to prove it.
8. I have never played a competitive sport (or any sport for that matter). Not soccer when I was four or T-ball when I was eight. Nothing. I do regret this actually.
9. I was in a car accident in 1991 where the car flipped several times, through a fence, and out into a field. Everyone was miraculously okay.
10. A perfect day for me: exercising early, breakfast at Panera Bread with a good friend, shopping and finding amazing deals, pedicure and massage at a spa, finished up by a date night with the husband--dinner and a movie. =)