Sunday, September 28, 2008

10 Things You May Not Know About Me

1.  I like cake more than icing.  In fact-- I will usually eat only the cake and leave the icing on the plate.
  
2.  I have been vaccinated for rabies.  My senior year in high school I was bitten by a stray cat and had to go through   multiple rounds of shots "just in case".  Wouldn't recommend it.

3.  I like to listen to sports radio.  Don't ask me why, but I find it comforting.  And I don't do it all the time, but occasionally it's just what I want.

4.  I'm an only child.

5.  When I go to a theme park (like Six Flags) I won't ride the water rides because walking around in wet clothes drives me crazy.  Can't do it.

6.  I haven't had a speeding ticket since 1997. Knock on wood.

7.  I flamenco danced on a table in Barcelona, Spain.  I have a picture to prove it.

8.  I have never played a competitive sport (or any sport for that matter).  Not soccer when I was four or T-ball when I was eight.  Nothing.  I do regret this actually.

9.  I was in a car accident in 1991 where the car flipped several times, through a fence, and out into a field.  Everyone was miraculously okay.

10.  A perfect day for me:  exercising early, breakfast at Panera Bread with a good friend, shopping and finding amazing deals, pedicure and massage at a spa, finished up by a date night with the husband--dinner and a movie.  =)


4 comments:

Jenn said...

That was fun! Think I am most surprised about the sports radio and the dancing on the table! Oh, and I too never played an organized sport and wish I had!

Jacquelyn said...

i can't believe you haven't had a ticket in 11 years! crazy! and the way you feel about sports radio, that is how i feel about sunday NPR. it is just soothing sometimes.

Maria Rose said...

Lovely! I will admit that I have never had a speeding ticket, but mostly because I drive like an old lady.

Tilly said...

Ooh, I'd love one of your number 10's!