2. I got a sinus infection. Sick for a week and then started antibiotics. Feeling better now thankfully!
3. Mike's parents and 91 year old grandmother came from New Jersey to visit and have Thanksgiving with us.
4. Our 14 year old dryer bit the dust. Our matching washer had been overflowing and starting to rust, so hallelujah we got a new set! Our old dryer was taking nearly two hours to dry an average sized load. And anyone with kids knows that the amount of laundry they produce is astounding. It was getting old fast. I think I heard angels singing when I finished my first load with these bad boys.
5. Leah got an award at school for showing a giving spirit to her classmates. Love that girl. She really is a little sunshine.
6. We had an awesome Thanksgiving at our house. Lots of food, beautiful weather and family. It was really wonderful.
With all this going on I have been away from the computer. Once things settle back into a normal routine next week, I'll be back. Hope you all have been doing well! :)
Oh and here's a few more Roxie pics for your viewing pleasure.