Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yep, More Snow Pictures

Have I mentioned that we don't get much snow around here? Seriously, this is more snow than we've ever seen. So I went crazy and took about a thousand pictures of it. I slowly narrowed them down and thought I'd share a few more with you. Then I promise I'll stop. Hannah in front of our mailbox which had a small lake of ice in front of it.
Climbing "Snow Mountain" as it was appropriately named

Building "Frosty" at my parents' house

The small drift that I found by our trashcan.


Our lone tree standing tall and proud in our front yard. I sometimes feel sorry for inanimate objects when they are out in the cold. For example, the girls left a basketball in the backyard the day before our blizzard. As the snow was falling on Christmas Eve, I looked outside and actually thought, "I bet that little basketball is cold out there!" Does anyone else do this or am I crazy?
Did you get snow where you are for this holiday season?

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Wow! that is a lot of snow and a lot of fun too!

Angie said...

We are soooo jealous!!