Friday, December 4, 2009

Hot Chocolate

What to do while waiting for a steaming mug of hot chocolate to cool? Well, grab two willing participants to practice using your camera's self timer, of course! During this time you will be able to perfect the art of expressing different emotions such as.....

HAPPY

SILLY

SAD

SURPRISED

and ANGRY


Oh yes, with time and practice, you too can become a master at expressing emotions as well as a master at using your self-timer. And last but not least, you will have two perfectly not-too-hot mugs of hot chocolate that will taste delicious on a chilly evening. I promise.


7 comments:

Tandamaguire said...

Very cute! I actually do need to practice with my self timer.

Maria Rose said...

My cup-o-cocoa last night was not nearly as entertaining.

Anonymous said...

How sweet are you guys! I cannot believe how much Hannah (I think) looks like you! Your girls are GORGEOUS! Which is to be expected with you as their mama.

Emily said...

Thank you, Talsie. You're very kind. =)

shanna said...

such a fun mom!

affectioknit said...

Sweet FUN!

Heather@WoolandFlax said...

So fun! I especially love Leah's angry face.