Monday, July 27, 2009

He's Home

Our sweet son: Lucas Galloway
Born July 24th at 7:51 am
7 lbs. 13 oz.
19.5 inches long

It's 11:00 pm on July 27th. We came home from the hospital today and here's what I know right now:

* I'm tired

* The girls are sound asleep in their own beds

* The house is a mess

* I'm tired

* Lucas is sleeping in his bassinet

* I'm debating whether to stay up until his next feeding at 12:30, or try to sleep.

* Have I mentioned that I'm tired?

* But more than any of these things: I AM IN LOVE!

I'll blog more about our birth experience another time. For now, though, we're home and there's no place I'd rather be.

Leah watching her new brother.

4 comments:

Mocha Mama 24 said...

I'm so glad!! Its always hard to fall asleep when you know a feeding is coming.

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! I know you must be exhausted. Praying for some good sleep to come your way!

-Kristin

Maria Rose said...

I am so happy to hear that everything went so well. I hope you are able to get some rest and enjoy your beautiful new baby boy!

Heather@WoolandFlax said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to finally see a picture! Can't wait to meet him.