Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby Room

We've finally finished getting our baby boy's room ready, so I thought I'd share a few pictures. It looks simple, bright, and cheery, which I'm happy about. Even though he'll be sleeping in our room for a few weeks, it feels good to have his room complete. It makes it seem so official. Like the room is just ready and waiting to have him in there-- to hear his cooing and crying and giggling, to smell that wonderful, sweet baby smell, and to keep him warm and comfortable while he sleeps. It's also neat to see all these decorations that we used with our girls getting a second life with our son.

A view from the hallway. I can't wait to sit and rock him in that chair!

The changing table. It will see lots of diaper action soon.

His crib. I wonder which one of his sisters slept in this one?


A few outfits my mom picked up at Target the other day. We can't seem to stop buying more of these snuggly sleepers.

Tundra keeping an eye on things. She and Ellie are very curious about the changes being made in this room. I'm sure she'll keep everything under control.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious room!! I know that it is so much fun to set up your baby's room but it is even more fun to watch him grow in it. You are on the home stretch! I hope that you are staying cool!

Maria Rose said...

Oh my, you're so close! I can almost see the baby in that room.