1. I completed one hour of cardio work in a fun new dance class. I made it through everything from hip-hop to salsa, the Jive to the Charleston, and even a Jewish wedding dance. It was a lot of fun!
2. Lucas and I spent some time at the playground enjoying the gorgeous weather.
3. My little boy took a nice two hour nap. He fell asleep in about two minutes. I think staying up until 11:30 the night before had something to do with that.
4. While Lucas napped, I decided to declare war on our laundry situation. I busted out six loads! That's right, I washed, folded and put away six full loads of laundry. The good news is we all have clean underwear now!
5. We went out to eat as a family after Mike got home. We had three coupons for free kids' meals at a nearby restaurant, so the price was right. Score!
6. As per usual, we came home and had Family Movie Night. Tonight's selection was Holes. I read that book to my sixth graders every year when i was teaching,and my kids always loved it. My girls thought it was good too. Jon Voight's performance is my favorite part of that movie.
7. It is nearly midnight, and I am tired!
Good-night, World! I leave you with a cute picture of Lucas. Just because.