Monday, February 20, 2012

Shopping With Gram

Tonight was a special night. My mother-in-law is in town and she offered to take me out to dinner and to the mall to do a little shopping! I immediately said yes! I am so blessed to have such wonderful in-laws, and it made me feel so special to have one-on-one time with her. I tend to shop at bargain stores and on clearance aisles, so getting to shop elsewhere was a real treat. I got two new pairs of shoes, a few tops perfect for spring and early summer, and a fun summer dress that I can wear for fancier occasions like weddings or baby showers, etc. More than the things I got tonight, though, I am so grateful for the quality time we had together. That to me is priceless.

3 comments:

Onlythemanager said...

My mother-in-law does the same for me!

Kristin said...

I missed the shopping post! I went to Dillard's the other day and they had really good sales on shoes (at least, out in my neck of the woods). It was fun!

Emily said...

That's where we went! Dillard's did have a great clearance selection of nice, quality shoes. I'm used to finding shoes at Old Navy where they have approximately zero support for your feet.