Friday, September 30, 2011

Teriffic Kid

This morning Leah received an award at school.  She was named this week's Teriffic Kid for displaying  good character.  Her teacher said, "Leah can always be counted on to do the right thing, even if it is not the easiest thing to do."  She got to go up on stage in front of the whole school to recieve her certificate.  Mike, PaPa, Lucas and I were all there to cheer her on. 

The kids looking on.  I, of course, stood at the back of the gym with my phone that has no zoom lens, therefore, you get the above photo.

Me and my Terrific Kid after the assembly.  We already knew she was teriffic, but it is nice for others to notice as well. :)
P.S.  I think it looks like I have no legs in this photo.  Like a ghost, I am floating along with my skirt grazing the floor.  I laughed when looked more carefully at this picture, but it was the only one we took, so I used it anyway.  Ha!

No comments: