Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Happenings

Blogging from my phone tonight. I know...lame-o. But my laptop is being finicky again. Boo.

So here is a quick run down of my day today.
-- Took the girls to school
-- Dropped Lucas off at my neighbor's house.
-- Attended the funeral of a dear family friend (my mom's brother's wife's mother. did you follow that?) it was a beautiful service.
--Picked Lucas up and fixed lunch for us both.
--Played "superhero school" with Lucas (a new favorite game), read books, and put him down for a nap.
--Cleaned up the kitchen, folded laundry, and read while he napped.
--Girls got home at 4:00 and we all played outside.
-- Went to the Festival of the Arts in downtown OKC and had a great family night out.

I will post pictures tomorrow if my computer cooperates. Hope you had a great Friday!

No comments: