Wednesday, November 9, 2011

An Afternoon of Folding

This afternoon I managed to fold and put away SIX loads of laundry. The kids clothes took up the majority of my folding time, and I don't mind doing it as long as I am not in a hurry. In fact, I sort of enjoy it when, like today, I didn't have any kids around (Lucas was sleeping) and I have a good show to watch (a First 48 marathon today!). Then the monotony of folding is not so bad. And the feeling of accomplishment when it is all put away is simply priceless. I always feel good until the next day when I realize I have yet another load to do. It truly never ends!

3 comments:

Maria Rose said...

I am on load number three today...who needs clean sheets...

Onlythemanager said...

I love that the kitty is in the midst of it all.

Rachel said...

I agree with Susan, I love Tundra in the middle of it all!