Sunday, January 17, 2010

Questions & Answers


My mind is blank for a good blog topic today, so I'll gratefully do a little Q & A via Little Things Are Big....

Where is...
Your cell phone? In my purse. It probably needs to be charged.
Your hair? On my head??
Your mother? At her home just a few miles away.
Your father? I'm sure he's home too. Probably about to watch the news.

What is...
Your favorite food? This is such a hard question because I love all kinds of food. We had pizza from Hideaway Friday night and I was reminded just how much I do love a good ATW on hand tossed crust.
Your dream last night? I didn't have time to dream because we were up at 3:30 am with a sick baby boy.
Your favorite drink? Classic Coca-Cola
Your dream/goal? To be the best wife, parent, daughter, friend I can be.
What room are you in? Living Room
Your hobby? Reading, writing, cooking
Your fear? Not spending enough time doing things that really matter
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Not sure where, but as long as I'm with my family, I'll be good.
Where were you last night? At home with my husband and parents. I fixed dinner for everyone, then we all watched the documentary "Man on Wire". It was really good!
Something you aren’t? A sister (I'm an only child)
Muffins? Lemon poppyseed
Wish list item? We really need a new car (our old one is on its last legs)
Where did you grow up? Graham, TX (birth to age ten) Oklahoma City (age ten to now!)
Last thing you did? Folded my third load of laundry for the night
What are you wearing? a pink "Girlie Show" t-shirt and grey pajama pants
Your TV? Watching Jeff Bridges accept a Golden Globe award
Your pets? Ellie is on the ottoman staring me down. Tundra is on the chair next to me curled up in ball asleep
Your friends? Everywhere!
Your life? Wonderful
Your mood? Happy and tired
Missing someone? Sure
Vehicle? 2007 Nissan Pathfinder and 2000 Ford Focus
Something you’re not wearing? Mittens
Your favorite store? Food: Red Rock Canyon Grill/ In General: Target
Your favorite color? Blue
When was the last time you laughed? I laugh a lot! My husband and kids keep me giggling the most though
Last time you cried? This morning when I was up with my sick baby
Your best friend? Mikey G.
One place that you go over and over? New York
One person who emails me regularly? Jacquelyn
Favorite place to eat? My parents' house

5 comments:

Mocha Mama 24 said...

One of our cars is on its last leg too. I really don't know how it makes it to school and work everyday.

I liked reading this post!

affectioknit said...

That was fun! So sorry to hear the little one is sick - I hope he feels better soon!

Jacquelyn said...

you are the best psuedo-sister i have ever had! :)

Maria Rose said...

That was fun to read through! How's your little guy doing today?

Emily said...

He is thankfully doing much better. He still has a runny nose and will occasionaly have a coughing fit, but it's not as bad as it was. Thanks for asking!