Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy, Happy Joy, Joy


Thank you for your suggestions as to yesterday's sewing post. I think starting with beanbags is a good idea. And they can be toys for Lucas when I'm done. In addition, I started working on crosstitching some very simple dishtowels two summers ago, so I'm going to pull those out and make myself finish at least one. I am motivated! Especially now that I've proclaimed it on my blog, I have all of you people to hold me accountable.
Well, tonight was an interesting night full of the craziness parenting can bring, but I wouldn't have it any other way right now. And I posted the above picture because this weekend my boy will officially be six months old. Half. A. Year. I cannot believe that our first year with him is halfway over! It seems like he's both been here forever and yet was just born yesterday. He truly is one of the happiest babies I've ever been around. His smile is infectious, as is his bubbly baby laugh. Hejust brings so much joy into our lives.
Ok, I'm off to go relax with the rest of my family now on this cozy Friday night. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Happy half-birthday to Lucas!

Maria Rose said...

Six months already!?!