Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Disco Dancing

Just thought I'd share another great Hannah drawing with you. She worked really hard on the above picture and when I asked her to describe it to me she said, "This is me, Leah and a grown up Lucas dancing at a party under a disco ball." We do in fact engage in a lot of dancing around here. Mostly silly dancing with lots of striking poses invovled. But we do not have a disco ball here, nor have we taken our girls on a tour of the local clubs, so I was wondering where she go the disco ball idea. Finally she said she saw one on an episode of Imagination Movers. What a memory! Other things I love about this picture are: 1. Lucas' jeans, 2. The fact that Hannah and Leah are still dressing alike while they are out dancing and 3. That everyone is "raising the roof."

Yep, this one is a keeper. I love it! And just so you can get a mental image of our awesome dancing abilities......

Do you think there are some openings on Broadway?

4 comments:

k_stin said...

Hahaha--I love the interpretation of the picture! And I agree that it is awesome that all 3 are "raising the roof." So funny! I have to say, though, that Hannah's artistic ability is about as good as mine (no offense, Hannah!)

affectioknit said...

Ya gotta love the dance!

Maria Rose said...

Oh yeah!

Tandamaguire said...

Strike a pose! Glad we're not the only dancers in town!