Thursday, February 26, 2009

Helper Angel

Before I begin, let me just say that EVERYONE slept great last night!  The Banana and Bee stayed in their beds all night long and Mom and Dad enjoyed eight hours of uninterrupted sleep!  We are all feeling better today.  Thanks for all the restful thoughts!

After our eventful evening the other day, Leah ended up being sick with a 24 hour bug.  It was not pretty, but it was short lived.  I noticed while Leah was sick this time that Hannah really took on a mothering role.  She was so tender and sweet with her sister which melted my heart. In fact, Hannah told me she was Leah's "Helper Angel."  I thought this was so cute and started calling her "Helper Angel" for the rest of the day.  A few hours later, I found Hannah like this:

She had gone to her dress up box and pulled out this angel costume.  She wore it the rest of the day.  My sweet, sweet little Helper Angel.

Then today, I found Hannah and Leah like this:




Under Hannah's guidance they had both colored their faces with marker.  Hannah said, "I just wanted to give us tattoos!"  Oh dear.  Thankfully it was washable marker.  

Come back, Helper Angel!  Come back!  



1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Oh my, at least they didn't give each other haircuts!