Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This Little Human

Have I shown you this little human lately?

Can you believe it?  And this ultrasound picture was taken when I was 12 weeks pregnant.  I'm sixteen weeks now-- a full month later and there's no telling how much this little one has grown.  This pregnancy is flying by compared to my pregnancy with my twins.  I remember back in July of 2004, when I was sixteen weeks along,  Mike and I took a trip to New York City.  We stayed in a hotel for a few nights and then went across the state line to New Jersey to hang out with his family for a few days.  I remember that trip so clearly and then just a few months later it seems like the girls made their arrival!  I have a feeling that August 3rd is going to creep up on me before I know it!

We find out whether this little growing human is a boy or girl at our next ultrasound on March 12th.  I can't wait to find out.  I can't wait to get to know this baby growing inside me.  I can't wait to see how our family makes room for one more to love.

There's so much to look forward to.....




4 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! Great us pic! The clearest on I got on either of mine was a foot! Can't believe I haven't see you since you found out! Please hug yourself for me!

Callie said...

How exciting! The girls are going to have so much fun with their new sibling! Madison and Jake still can't get enough of Isaac! I can't wait to hear what you are having! Take Care!

Mocha Mama 24 said...

You're right, your pregnancy is going quick. It will go fast with summer/spring coming too.

Maria Rose said...

That's funny I was just thinking about you and wondering how the pregnancy was going. How amazing to see how much your little one has grown since you first announced!