Monday, August 4, 2008

Tenkiller

This is my aunt and uncle's house at Lake Tenkiller.  We just got back from a wonderful weekend there.  And even in record breaking heat, we had a blast out on the water.  Seriously, it was 106 yesterday!
It was the girls' first time in a boat and I wasn't sure how they would react.  Would they cry?  Act scared?  Intimidated?



No, they took to the lake like little fish.  No fear.  Yes, that's them on the tube with PaPa.  They probably went out on the tube 4 or 5 times.  I went with them twice and heard their thrilled little squeals myself.  It was like riding a roller coaster to them.  Below the tube shot is a picture of Leah practicing her floating "starfish" while PaPa and Hannah catch up to us.  


We are already looking forward to going back next year.  I think we'll be ready for water skiing.  The next year we'll turn pro.  It's a little ambitious, but I think we'll make it!  wink, wink

4 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW! They really are little fish! What a treat to have such a great weekend!

Jacquelyn said...

So fearless, I love it. I can't wait until they are BIG girls and I can take them out on the tube and go super fast like the pro I am and get 'em all scraped up like me! :) Too cute, love the pictures.

Jacquelyn said...

So fearless, I love it. I can't wait until they are BIG girls and I can take them out on the tube and go super fast like the pro I am and get 'em all scraped up like me! :) Too cute, love the pictures.

Jenbeagles11 said...

So fun! I am glad they liked it. I can't believe they tubed! Crazy girls.