Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Ninety and Nine

I found this video on youtube and my girls have probably watched it a hundred times now.  The claymation was done by a group of kids at a Christian arts camp, and the song is by Andrew Peterson whose Christmas album I absolutely love. So without further ado, I present to you "The Sheep Song" (as the Banana and Bee like to call it).....


">
I swear the girls have all the lyrics memorized by now, but I'm glad that they do. What an awesome little message for them to learn-- that our Shepherd will always search for the one who is lost and "rejoice when he finds his sheep!"  This is definitely our cool find for the week.  

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

Yeaaah I like this one a LOT better than the other sheep one. With the creepy pictures. And motorcycle sheep. I also love knowing that He finds me every time I need Him.