This funny boy of mine is 18 months old now. So hard to believe how fast time has flown with him. He is so funny and sweet and innocent and wonderful. I am just so in love with him! Here are a few things my little man is up to lately:
* He loves books. He runs to his room and points to his bookshelf ten times a day. And when I indulge his request (which I often do) he grabs his green blankie and curls up in my lap. His current favorites are Goodnight Moon, Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs, and Brown Bear, Brown Bear.
* He is a man of few words. He does have a few though, and they are....ball, kick, balloon (pronounced "boon"), music (pronounced "ick"), and blankie (pronounced "key). He also says Mama and Dada, and he says "Pa!" for Papa. I know more words will come with time.
* He is a phenomenal ball kicker. He has been kicking since he was 12 months old, and kicking with a lot of agility too! Just this morning at church as I was picking him up from the nursery, one of his teachers exclaimed, "That boy sure knows how to kick a ball!" Give him a ball at home and he is content for quite a while.
* He is a lefty, just like Hannah. He has always, 100% of the time used his left foot to kick a ball. But just recently he has been solely using his left hand to both eat and color. That makes two out of three lefties for us and neither Mike nor I are left handed!
* He is a snuggler. He gives hugs, kisses and lots of snuggles which I just eat right up. I'll snuggle that boy as long as he lets me.
Lord, I am so thankful for this sweet little gift you gave me in Lucas Gabriel. May He grow up to be a man after Your own heart.