Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Katie!

Today is my cousin Katie's 23rd birthday.
Here are some facts about my wonderful "baby" cousin:
1. She is an avid reader. I can always count on her for a good book recommendation. And she is a very gifted writer, I might add.
2. She is super smart. She was a valedictorian in high school, finished her college education early and with stellar grades, and is currently in law school at Fordham University in New York City.
3. She loves to travel. She spent an entire spring semester studying in France soaking up the culture and the language.
4. Katie was not born on the last day of February of 1988 because it was a leap year. We all wondered if she would end up with a 2/29 birthday!
5. She and I are two of twelve cousins. I am fourth in the line up and she is tenth.
6. Katie used to have sleep overs at our house when she was little. She and I would share a room and I remember that she snored louder than any little kid I had ever heard. Then she had her adnoids taken out and the snoring went away. :)
7. She has always reminded me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast because she shares the same love of books (and she is both smart and pretty!)
8. Katie is adventurous when it comes to food. She will try anything!
9. She has a great sense of style, and always looks so effortlessly put together.
10. She is beautiful, both inside and out!

Happy Birthday, sweet Katie Elizabeth!


1 comment:

Katie Gant said...

Why thank you sweet cousin! It was an excellent birthday!