Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Sickness Roller Coaster

The sickness roller coaster continues at our house. Lucas has definitely perked up as far as his personality goes. Even his appetite has started improving too. Naturally I thought he was on the mend. Then the diarrhea started. You have not truly lived until you have cleaned liquid poop off every crevice of your child and the bathroom floor. On top of that, I started running a fever yesterday afternoon. I had woken up with a horrible sinus headache and it spiraled downward all day. Today was not a whole lot better. I am so over the sickness! 

Because of this, Lucas and I spent our third day in a row at home. Here's a glimpse of our day. 




In addition, we read a stack of books, played outside with the water hose and the super soaker, and folded laundry together. I will just say, we are ready to get out of the house! I'm heading to bed early hoping that both of us wake up feeling better. 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better today!

Emily said...

Thank you, it is a better day for both of us! :)