So, in no particular order, here are twelve of my resolutions for 2012:
1. Continue to maintain a consistent time in God's Word
2. Get in bed earlier
3. Read more
4. Continue to work on cookbook/writing project
5. Not worry about what other people think about me
6. Have monthly date nights with Mike
7. Add variety to date nights-- i.e. go to plays, try new restaurants, check out a museum, see a concert etc.
8. Continue to exercise twice weekly (three would be a bonus!)
9. Write hand written notes to others (stealing this one from Jacquelyn because I love it!)
10. Incorporate healthier meals into our weekly meal plan
11. Begin reading the Little House on the Prairie book series with Hannah and Leah
12. Meet monthly for lunch with my mentor
In addition, I am happy to say that I plan to continue to blog daily this year, with one exception. Sunday. I plan on taking Sundays off for this year to really try to take one thing (however small) off my plate that day. Also, Mike is working on a new blog header for me, so look for that soon. I've been using the good old free templates from Blogger for almost four years now. It's time for a more updated look, I do believe. Looking forward to that!
More importantly, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU as I begin a new year. Last year was so full of ups and downs for me. It truly was the most difficult year of my life thus far. So thank you to all my readers who faithfully encouraged and prayed for me last year. I am incredibly humbled and grateful for each of you. It has been very therapeutic to write, and I appreciate you coming with me on my journey. Love to you all!
OK, 2012....bring it on!!!!