Monday, May 2, 2011

Looking Backwards and Forwards

Looking Backwards: This photo is from May 2010. One year ago. Look at how much my baby boy has changed! Even the girls look older now.

Looking Forwards: My mom came home today! I hope that we are moving in the right direction now, and I am looking forward to chatting with her comfortably in her own living room while the kiddos play outside.

Today has been one busy day. The kind of day where I need toothpicks to hold my eyelids up! It started with taking Lucas to the doctor (He's fine! Just a two week follow-up to make sure his recent ear infection is gone.) Then I ran home to eat lunch and change before work. Next I tutored my five different groups of second graders, then I ran to the grocery store, then picked the girls up from school. We went through their folders and helped them complete their reading homework. This was followed by the chaos of dinner, brushing teeth, bedtime stories, and kitchen clean-up. I wasn't able to see my mom today with all the craziness, so I am headed over tomorrow for sure.

So with that, sweet dreams and good night!

No comments: