Thursday, May 5, 2011

Link

It has been a long day-- emotional, tough and yet so full of memories and reflection. I just wanted to share a link with you so you can view my mom's obituary. My dad and aunt and I wrote it yesterday and I think it is a fitting way to remember my mom. She truly was incredible. I am going to go to bed and get ready for another difficult day tomorrow. We have her Memorial Service at 11:00 and lots of family to see and visit. Thank you for your continued prayers and support.

Go here to check it out.

Good night!

2 comments:

Buffy said...

What a beautiful tribute, Emily. I am praying for you friend.

Maria Rose said...

What a wonderful mother you have! A beautiful tribute! Your family is in my thoughts and prayers today as you go through the service and hopefully find some small bit of peace together in faith.