Thursday, September 24, 2009

Feeling Better

My sweet Hannah is feeling better today. Thanks for all the thoughts and well wishes. It was a rough three days! Thankfully, the rest of us are all puke-free! So we're seeing smiles on all of the little faces around here. Including this precious boy:

Lucas is smiling more and more these days. He makes all kinds of wonderful giggly noises too. I cannot say enough how mellow and go-with-the-flow this little guy is. Today he went with me to drop the girls off at school, then hung out with me while we shopped at the grocery store, then he napped in his car seat while I went to help a friend set up for a garage sale this weekend, then he happily came along to pick up his big sisters from school this afternoon. I think he must get his calm, cool and collected attitude from his Daddy.
On an unrelated note, the weather here has been absolutely beautiful. Little to no wind and temperatures in the 70's. We wanted to make it to the state fair this week to walk around and enjoy the food and entertainment in this gorgeous weather. But we didn't think tons of fried food on a stick would be good for Hannah's sensitive stomach. =) Oh well, we can still enjoy being outside even if it's just in our own backyard. My Banana and Bee are outside playing right now. I can hear them squealing and giggling. Music to my ears.


1 comment:

affectioknit said...

What a sweet smile-y boy - so glad Hannah is better...