Saturday, June 13, 2009

Portraits

Every year, just before Father's Day, I take the girls to have their portraits taken. I love the way this documents each year's growth, and every year I am absolutely blown away at how much they have changed. This year, in particular, I think they have lost that "baby" look completely, and are starting too look so grown up. How I love that we're moving into the years of independence and both academic and social development! But, the Mama in me misses those chubby baby legs and kissable toddler toes. Thankfully, I'll get my fill of baby again soon. My c-section date has been officially set-- July 22nd. It will be here before we know it!


"We will be friends forever." They say this to each other a lot these days.

Leah on the left; Hannah on the right.

"Hannah Banana"


"Leah Bee"

My favorite picture of my favorite, grown-up looking girls!


1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Oh, they are so beautiful.