Monday, June 22, 2009

Funny Bits


Four year olds say the funniest things sometimes. I mean, some of the things they say give me side splitting fits of laughter. Here are two conversations that have recently given me a case of the giggles.

In the car after seeing the movie UP this weekend:

Daddy: Girls, what was your favorite part of the movie?

Leah: I liked the part where they got married. Daddy, you and Mommy got married?

Mommy: Yep. Ten years ago we got married.

Leah: To get married you just have to kiss and then eat cake. Then you're married, right?


After finding Hannah in our bathroom belting out a song from The Little Mermaid to an imaginary audience (excuse the bathroom humor on this one):

Hannah: Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun....oh where is my turd?

Mommy (giggling already): I think you mean to say "When's it my turn?"

Hannah (very adamently): No, it's "where is my turd?"

Mommy (in full blown laughter now): Ok, sing it however you want to.

Hannah (in a serious opera voice): Oh where is my turd?


Oh these girls.....they are so funny.


2 comments:

Heather@WoolandFlax said...

That was hilarious. Your girls make me laugh, too. :-)

Maria Rose said...

Ha ha! Thanks for the laughs.