Monday, December 22, 2008

Surprise!

Well, I guess I'll let you all in on a little secret.  A few days before Thanksgiving we found out we are expecting baby #3!!  We were surprised, but absolutely thrilled!  I saw my doctor last week and then had an ultrasound this morning.  Everything is going great and it looks like we're just having one baby this time!  And my due date is August 3rd-- which seems so very far away.  There are moments when I get overwhelmed thinking about having three kids, but then I think about snuggling and cuddling a new little one and I am more excited than anything.  And then when I saw this little heartbeat today.....

And I'm already in love.  


4 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Oh congratulations!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Have you told the girls yet?

Emily said...

Yes, we told our girls and they are so very excited. They constantly ask about the "baby in my tummy". The other day Leah asked if it has a mouth and eats all my food. I thought that was funny!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. It does not take long to love your little baby, does it? I remember telling Joe, "I already love him". He didn't completely understand then but now he "gets it".

Jenn said...

I saw Nikki at Target a few weeks ago and she spilled the beans to me then!! So excited - guess for both of you! Congratulations!