Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Photos

Today I thought I'd share a few more photos from our wonderfully calm Christmas. Actually these were all taken on Christmas Eve-- I'm afraid I didn't take any pics of Christmas Day!  I think my mom did, so I'll have to snag her camera for a while. Hmmm... Oh well.  I'm still relishing in our holiday because once Monday arrives I head back to work and another week begins.  It really was lovely.

Hannah with PaPa.  My dad makes his famous cinnamon rolls each year at Christmas.  They are so, so good.  My mom made his apron many years ago.  It says, "Dough Boy."  Cute.
A beautiful sunset on Christmas Eve.  

The girls got to open two gifts each on Christmas Eve.  They are modeling their soft new robes. And Hannah is showing off her dinosaur while Leah is cuddling her new horse named "Chance".

Ok, now I'm going to go back to lounging around and playing with my girls.  Mike is making homemade pizza for dinner and then we may watch a movie later.  My kind of night.

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Two gifts on Christmas Eve?! When I was growing up it took YEARS to convince my parents to let me open just one gift (from a non-immediate family member) on Christmas Eve. Your girls have skills!

Jacquelyn said...

ohhhh i miss hannah and leah! so i was just now reading your orange juice post and it made me realize that anytime i see fresh squeezed orange juice while traveling i buy some! i remember when i was in europe for a month, i would search and search every morning for that OJ goodness. it tasted better over there... and then recently in africa there was an OJ stand and much to everyone's shock and horror i bought a cup and drank every last drop! i am still alive to tell about it! :)