Friday, May 28, 2010

Lots of New



As I started typing this post, I realized that I sure do write about my kids a lot.  But right now in my life, that is the main thing I do:  take care of and love on these kids of mine.  Oh sure, I take the time to hang out with my girlfriends or go on a date with my husband.  But most of my day involves feeding, changing, teaching, snuggling, boo-boo fixing, hugging and kissing my Hannah, Leah and Lucas.  I love it!  So without further ado, here's another post about my kids!

As the school year has been winding down, everyone has been experiencing a lot of new things around here.
The above photo is of me with my three kids at Hannah and Leah's medal ceremony at their gymnastics class.  It was there that Leah showed off one of her new skills:
A backbend!

The following week, the girls had their graduation from Pre-K program.  Their class sang a beautiful song (that made me cry!).  And they wore a graduation cap as they walked across the stage and received their Pre-K "diploma."  As they walked across the stage, their teacher read their previously recorded answers to the following questions:  What did you like best about Pre-K?  Where do you want to go on vacation?  What do you want to be when you grow up? 

Hannah's answers were:  center time, New Jersey, and a Mommy (awwww)
Leah's answers were:  lunch, Great Wolf Lodge, and a designer (Daddy was proud)

Here's Hannah after her graduation from Pre-K.  Next year will be a big year for new things starting with kindergarten!!
Here's Hannah holding up a book she made about counting to ten.

And let's not forget about Lucas.  He sure is doing and experiencing new things everyday.  Such as....

PEEK-
-A-BOO!!!
Crawling on grass for the first time.

And discovering toilet paper

Oh how I love these kids and all the new things they are doing!

No comments: