Saturday, March 27, 2010

Checking In

We have been home for three days now, and tomorrow we are packing up again and heading south to the Lone Star State for two days and one night at Great Wolf Lodge in Dallas, TX. We normally don't travel very much, but it just happened that our two vacations this year ended up in the same month. So once again, I'm packing a suitcase, making sure I have everything (including a swimsuit...yikes!) and loading up the car one more time. This time we are driving. And we are caravaning with two other couples and their kids. We are dropping Lucas off with my parents and only taking the girls on this trip. We didn't think our Boy would enjoy the water slides too much. It will be our first time to be away from him overnight. It makes me a little sad, but I know he will be fine and our girls are going to have a blast.

So until Tuesday, it will be quiet again here on my blog. But I have lots to write about when I get back. Including (in no particular order):

* photos/stories from our East Coast Vacation
* photos/stories from our Great Wolf Lodge Vacation
* two book reviews
* a yummy recipe
* a Lucas update
* CSI: Barbie

And much more! Woo hoo! Stay tuned......

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Have fun!

Heather@WoolandFlax said...

Hooray for vacations! We have a Great Wolf Lodge here in town, but we've never been there. You'll have to let us know how it is. :)

Look forward to those new posts...they all look great! I'm totally hooked on CSI: Barbie.