Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Photo-tag

I got this idea from Teresa at Affectioknit, and I thought it would be fun to play along. To play the photo-tag game, you have to open your first photo folder, go to the tenth photo and then tell the story behind it. The above photo is the tenth one for me. The picture was taken last October out at Lake Tenkiller. It's our friend Reed examining the hard, round fruit on this scraggly, little tree. Right after I took this photo, we dared him to actually eat one. Which he did. Apparently it was extremely sour because he made the funniest puckering "wow this is sour!" face soon afterward. If only I was able to post that photo! We all died laughing. Funny thing is, Mike and I and the other two couples involved in last year's lake antics, are heading back to Tenkiller this weekend for our annual October trip. I'm sure I'll have tons of photos to post on Monday.

I'm not going to tag anyone specific, but if you want to play along, just go to your photo folder, open the first folder, find the tenth picture, and then tell the story. Let me know if you decide to play!