Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009


It's 10:30 at night and we just got the kids all to bed. We've gone through the spoils of the evening and have officially filled our chocolate quota for the day (plus some). We're exhausted, but so full from a day of dressing up, playing with friends, trick-or-treating, and simply enjoying the gorgeous weather we had here today. Here are some photos from our fun-filled evening.
Jon, Kate, Minnie Mouse, Sleeping Beauty, Little Dinosaur + his five siblings

The Incredibles!


The Gosselins....uh Galloways


Mike and Lucas
Cutest Little Dinosaur Ever


Minnie Mouse proudly displaying her Halloween coloring sheet

Sleeping Beauty enjoying an apple


Trick-or-treating


I love creating such great family memories. I vividly remember going trick-or-treating as well as all of my costumes which were usually handmade by my mom. Some of my favorites were: a cabbage patch kid, a medieval princess, a green crayon, and Punky Brewster. What are some of your favorite Halloween memories?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I love your costume. My favorite part is Lucas' carrier with all the babies in it. Hilarious!

My Halloween memories are also from trick-or-treating. I remember some of the costumes. And I especially liked and remember the house where we got a dime.

affectioknit said...

Such a happy memory - all the costumes are great! I'll post soon about our meager Halloween celebration...

Angie said...

Lucas and siblings - hilarious. You and Mike looked the part too!

Maria Rose said...

Sounds like a perfect day!