* We sat on the back porch every morning sipping coffee, enjoying the warmth from the chiminea, talking about anything and everything, and watching our kids play outside.
* We went down to the water to skip rocks and explore.
* We saw lots of deer.
* Every afternoon during nap time, the adults played some serious games of Boggle.
* We ate and ate and ate.....
* We found an awesome park and played for hours-- swings, teeter-totter, merry-go-round.
* We played hide and seek at the park and had SO MUCH FUN! The trees provided the perfect hiding spots. I don't think I have run that hard in a very long time.
* We had our first annual family dance off (We danced to the eighties classic "You Spin Me Right Round" by Dead or Alive. Our costumes included lots of make-up, a hot pink prom dress, an eye patch, and side ponytails. It was awesome).
* We took a night ride in the Mule (ATV) and watched a storm roll in over the lake.
Due to the large amounts of fun being had, I didn't get to take a lot of pictures. But here are a few to document that we were there.
Lucas stopping long enough for me to snap a photo
Nikki and I
My new favorite photo of Hannah and Leah
We are already looking forward to our next trip!