Saturday, August 29, 2009

Leah-isms


My Leah is so funny sometimes. Lately she has come up with some really hilarious questions and comments. Here are three just from yesterday alone:


1. When Leah woke up yesterday morning, she came into my bedroom with sleepy eyes and wild hair. She crawled up into my bed, snuggled close and then asked, "Mom, what is The Great Wall of China?" I giggled because I thought it was such a random question to start our day. I think my answer was not so great though, "It's just a really big wall in China."


2. After breakfast, I was brushing her hair when she asked me this question, "Are there aliens on another earth God created?" What?!


3. Later on in the afternoon, my mom and I bravely took the girls and Lucas to the mall. We were walking through the lingerie department at Macy's when Leah noticed all the many bras and declared (loudly by the way), "Look at all these booby tops!!" Haha!


That girl. She is spunky and smart. I love her more than she'll ever know.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Is that not the Great Wall of China behind her? :)

Emily said...

More like the "Great Wall of Lone Oak Run" Ha!!

Maria Rose said...

Ha ha, you need to write those down so you can show her later in life!