Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cuteness

If you do not want to see pictures of an incredibly cute little boy, look away now. But for those who do, I present the amazing Lucas.....

Smiling (involuntary) and looking alert at 2 weeks old.

How can I not kiss these cheeks a hundred times a day??

I just had to start off with some pics of my new boy. Today is a thundery, rainy day here. We all slept great last night (I just fed Lucas at 10:30, 2:30 and 5:30 and 8:30--not bad). Hannah stayed the night at my parents' house and so it's just Leah and Lucas and me here this morning. We're going to meet up with a friend for lunch, then pick up Miss Hannah and head home for the afternoon. Should be a lovely, non-hurried kind of day.

What do you have planned today?

3 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Oh my he's soooo adorable. I can't believe how alert he looks.

My plans for the day...hmmm...getting things back in order after company.

Jacquelyn said...

virtual cheek kisses from his aunt!! xxxxxxxxx :)

Anonymous said...

Wow--cuteness indeed! I love his smile!

The rain last night was kind of fun, but unfortunately it is back to school for me this week.

Kristin