Monday, April 20, 2009

Three Pregnant Ladies

Oh the weekends go too fast don't they? We had a great one though. Saturday night we had the chance to go out with two of our closest friends (you may remember a trip we took to Lake Tenkiller back in October?) All three of us ladies are pregnant now, so it was fun to have all of our bellies together. All three of us girls and our hubbies met up at a restaurant for dinner, then headed back to our house as a perfect Oklahoma storm moved in.


Looking up at cotton ball clouds.

An evening sunset and storm.

Angie, Nikki and Emily back in October 2008

Angie, Nikki and Emily in April 2009

Angie is having a girl in May, Nikki is having a girl in July and I'm having a boy in August!

Three crazy pregnant ladies all trying to "stomach bump" unsuccessfully. I love these girls!!









4 comments:

Angie said...

Is it just me or do I look like Godzilla attacking you two? Nikki looks terrified and you look a little worried too...I just look like I'm full of rage!

Mocha Mama 24 said...

Isn't this fun? When I was pregnant with Silas 2 of our good friends in our chuch were too. We all had boys, 1 every 2 months.

Emily said...

I wouldn't say rage-- pregnancy excitment maybe? I just look drunk.

Anonymous said...

You look so great! We should have lunch sometime soon. We are going to the Lion Kind next Friday!! I am SO excited!