Tuesday, July 22, 2008

To Make Lemonade.....

You need one willing volunteer.  A smiling three year old will do.  

About six lemons (enough to make one cup
 of juice).
And an electric juicer.   If you don't have one, get one now.  I love mine. 
When I was pregnant with my girls, I craved fresh squeezed orange juice.  I would buy a big bag of oranges from 
Wal-Mart every week and spend about an hour juicing them all.  But that's a another story.......
And you'll also need a few free minutes to spend with your smiling three year old, just enjoying your time together. 
Because time really does go by so fast.  It's good to sit down and make a pitcher of lemonade and slow down a bit.
You'll also need 1 cup of sugar and six cups of water and that's it! Pure and simple. I should have a picture of our 
finished product, but I don't because we immediately sat down to drink it! Now go make some of your own.  
Kick your feet up, relax and relish a little down time in your day.



3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh yea! Just read your email about the new blog - it got put in my junk box, how dare they! But I'm adding you to me reader right now! Yea! Be seeing ya in the blogs! Oh, and thanks for reading mine...and commenting!

Pecos Blue said...

Just made my mouth water.

Jacquelyn said...

i can't stop laughing thinking about pregnant you feverishly squeezing oranges. i'm picturing you passed out with an empty glass of OJ surrounded by hundreds of disemboweled oranges.