Friday, March 28, 2014

Blog Slump

Hey there!

If you've noticed, I've been neglecting this here blog lately. I admit I'm in a slump. Not feeling like I have anything to write about. I'm not funny enough or witty enough or deep enough to really feed this thing with any real or interesting content. So I'm shutting down for awhile. Not sure when I'll be back. So to all my readers, all three of you, and to the random person who accidentally found this blog, I apologize. When I'm out of my slump, I hope to return. Maybe a month? Maybe three? We'll see.

Until then....
Warmest Regards,
Emily

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

I will be waiting...

Unknown said...

Me too!

I understand the slump thing - sometimes it's really hard to come up with something to write about! Hope the change of seasons gives you some new inspiration!