Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Spider-Man

Spider-Man has many fans. He had appeared in comic books, movies and cartoons. His red and blue suit is iconic. He fights the bad guys and is super smart too. And guess what? He lives with me!

That's right. My Spider-Man is a sweet 3.5 year old boy. He is usually found in costume, ready at a moment's notice to shoot some webs out of his wrists. He likes to fight the bad guys....or our cats or a passing-by sister. He doesn't aim to really hurt them, but just catch them by surprise. And he is super smart. And cute. And snuggly. And sweet. He'll be my favorite superhero forever.

4 comments:

Maria Rose said...

He is so so sweet!

Unknown said...

Nice blog: D he is kawai <3
maybe flow to flow
http://mikilove47582.blogspot.com/

Sue said...

I love his little smile and twinkly eyes!

affectioknit said...

What a sweetie!

~Have a lovely day!