Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Girlie Show

This past weekend we spent Friday night and Saturday afternoon at The Girlie Show, an annual event which celebrates female artists and their work. From paintings to clothing to jewelry this event showcases it all.  Friday night Mike and I (along with our dear friend Jacquelyn) attended the show-- taking in the art and swarming the food tables along with the masses.  Oh sushi. How we love thee.  Then Saturday, Jacquelyn and I manned the merchandise and artist's credit card sales table.  I love supporting extremely talented women in their artistic endeavors.  It's nice to be a part of something bigger than my own little world once in awhile.


The view from above. 
We totally rocked the credit card sales. Oh yeah.  


1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

That sounds like fun. I think they have something like that here in Denver. I should go...